Jan 6, 2011

Dating with Herpes

1 in 5 men and 1 in 4 women are living with herpes. Approximately 50 million Americans have been infected with genital herpes? Do not despair. You are not alone. Herpes treatment, herpes research and many herpes dating services link here are out there to assist you to have a happy and healthy love life.
80-90% of people infected with genital herpes don't even realize they have it, either they have no symptoms or they have failed to recognize the herpes symptoms. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the number of Americans infected with genital herpes has increased by 30% since the late 1970's.
Genital Herpes Treatments.
At the moment, there is no cure for herpes. Oral prescription antiviral medications including Acyclovir (Zovirax), Famciclovir (Famvir) and Valacyclovir (Valtrex) can all reduce the frequency of attacks and help the sores heal sooner.

Recently the Food and Drug Administration approved Valtrex for the use in preventing genital herpes spread. The infected person takes the drug continuously once daily to significantly reduce the risk of transmission, although herpes spread can still occur. A visit to your sexual health clinic or local medical practitioner can inform you more fully on this positive news.
Herpes Research.
According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), who supports research on genital herpes and HSV, studies are currently underway to develop better treatments for the millions of people who suffer from genital herpes. While some scientists are carrying out clinical trials to determine the best way to use existing medicines, others are studying the biology of HSV. NIAID scientists have identified certain genes and enzymes (proteins) that the virus needs to survive. They are hopeful that drugs aimed at disrupting these viral targets might lead to the design of more effective treatments.
Meanwhile, other researchers are devising methods to control the viruses spread. Two important means of preventing HSV infection are vaccines and topical microbicides.
Several different vaccines are in various stages of development. These include vaccines made from proteins on the HSV cell surface, peptides or chains of amino acids, and the DNA of the virus itself. NIAID and GlaxoSmithKline are supporting a large clinical trial in women of an experimental vaccine that may help prevent transmission of genital herpes. The trial is being conducted at more than 35 sites nationwide. For more information, type Herpevac Trial for Women into your browser or go to herpesvaccine.nih.go
Topical microbicides, preparations containing microbe-killing compounds, are also in various stages of development and testing. These include gels, creams, or lotions that a woman could insert into the vagina prior to intercourse to prevent infection.
This information on herpes research was provided by the NIAID and dated October 2005.
Dating with Herpes. . All potential partners must be informed of your genital herpes diagnosis prior to any sexual intimacy. Even the use of a condom does not prevent the spread of disease because a condom may cover not all sores. It is possible for the virus to become active and be transmitted to a sexual partner even when the skin appears completely normal.
How to protect your partner:
1: no sex while you have an outbreak or if you think you are about to have an outbreak. Wait until sores are completely healed before resuming sexual activity.
2: always use a latex condom.
3: use Valtrex daily to minimize the risk of spread.
Revealing your News...It is very important to have honest and open communication with potential sexual partners. Having to tell someone you have genital herpes can be an extremely embarrassing and worrying situation. You need to be able to talk to each other, as they too could be carrying a STD as well.
1: Be knowledgeable... You should be positive about your disease. Your life will go on and you are hoping for support and acceptance. Tell them how common it is, the herpes treatments and the precautions.
2: Select the right time. You should let the relationship develop a little so that you will be able to be comfortable about being honest. Look for an opportunity for the conversation to come up. This chat should definitely happen before you become physically intimate or too hot and heavy.
3: Select a private relaxed place for the talk to take place.
4: Some people need time to digest this sort of news. Give the other person a bit of space if they need it. They might want to do their own research or see their medical practitioner. They may also be among the other 50 million Americans who are already infected.
Herpes Dating Services.
Some singles with herpes find it easier to date exclusively other singles living with herpes. Certainly, the potential for embarrassment and possible rejection and guilt can be avoided in this scenario. If this sounds more like you, there are many herpes online dating sites, herpes personals and even STD singles sites and services that you can join.
Dating with herpes and living with herpes is not the end of the world. . There is a lot happening in herpes research, herpes treatment and herpes prevention. You are among 50 million other Americans who also have the herpes infection Get yourself clued-up and healthy and get out there and find a partner.
Coco recommends reading this helpful site which assists with Herpes Dating. For everyone else, If you want a more sensible way to find a new partner than scouring through endless dating sites, you would be best to use special or reviewed dating sites that have been given the once over. Coco writes for and recommends the site 'DatingXLence' for a good outcome. You can see many reviewed online dating services here and it's a free service. If you're a girl looking to improve your chances of getting the guy of your dreams, you can also get instant access to a helpful guide right here at how to get that guy.

9 comments:


  1. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend Dr Utu super herbal cure to herpes patients because it helped me get rid of genital herpes two years ago and it's best in curing herpes without after effect.
    If you or a loved one is struggling, don't hesitate to reach out and connect;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  4. I welcome you all to my roots/herbs center, @Dr_ikhide, I am here to announce to you all that there is no problem without solution, I have the roots/herbs that can cure you from any kinds of infection you may be passing through, don’t be deceive herbal medication work effectively than government hospitals drugs, once you use my medication you will get rid of any diseases like.....cancer cure
    ▪️infections
    ▪️Skin diseases ▪️Ulcers
    ▪️Toothaches
    ▪️Morning sickness
    ▪️Intestinal diseases ▪️Headaches
    ▪️Depression ▪️Low sex drive
    ▪️Coughs and asthma ▪️Dysentery ▪️Constipation ▪️Various eye problems
    ▪️Cancer ▪️Lupus
    And many other if you know anyone who has any diseases mail me on ikhideherbalcenter@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348145810121 @Dr_ikhide






    #stds #hvs #diabetics #oral #herbs #hiv #cancer #pregnancy #miscarriage #asthma #lupus #diseases #plantbased #herpes #vegan #ukvegan #chronicillness #nealthyllfe #healthy #naturallife #naturalhealing #herbalmedicime #drsebi #cellfood #love #seamoss #uk @Dr_ikhide

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of dr ebacol who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Ebacol email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348159042641 Dr Ebacol also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Ebacol and be free from suffering.   

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of dr ebacol who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Ebacol email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348159042641 Dr Ebacol also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Ebacol and be free from suffering.   

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete