Jan 8, 2011

Herpes - The Love Bug 2010

If you're like many of my patients who are old enough to remember when "The Love Bug" (what the media termed the herpes virus), reached near epidemic levels back in the 70's, you may wonder if a cure has been found in the last 40 years or if it's still a problem as a sexually transmitted disease.
Well, no, a cure hasn't been found, and yes, it is still a problem as sexually transmitted diseases go. In fact, some 80 million people in the United States alone have HSV (herpes simplex virus)-2, the "below the waist" type of herpes, a statistic that includes both adults and teenagers between the ages of 14-19!
What you also may not know is that, despite lack of a cure for herpes, there are some natural ways that you can prevail over a herpes infection, perhaps resulting in long-term remission. First, for those of you who are not familiar with what herpes is, how it is transmitted, treated, etc, let me give you the same basic facts that I share with my patients.
What Is An HSV-2 Herpes Infection?
Plain and simple, herpes is a viral infection transmitted by sexual contact with a herpes-infected person. Herpes is transmitted most frequently to another person when the infected person is actively shedding the virus from herpes sore on either their genital region or their mouth.

However, the virus may also be shed at other times when there is no sore present in what's called asymptomatic transmission. However, this doesn't occur in all cases. It depends a lot on how strong your immune system is whether you will contract a herpes infection from another person. In addition, an infected person can spread the herpes virus to another part of their own body, like their eyes or mouth, by touching sores when they are present, forgetting to wash their hands, and then touching a part of their body.
Many people do not know that they have a herpes infection because they may not have typical symptoms. They may not have associated a genital sore with a herpes infection as they can be mistaken for pimples or heat rash. It's possible, then, to spread herpes to another person unknowingly. A person should be tested for HSV-2 when a sore is present. A viral smear is taken from the sore area and sent for analogy at a lab that can determine if the HSV-2 virus is present.
What Are The Symptoms of HSV-2 Herpes Infection?
Many of my patients are surprised to find out they have a herpes HSV-2 infection as their symptoms were so mild they didn't notice them or associate symptoms they may have had with a herpes infection. Some patients thought initial herpes symptoms were the flu or a cold. Others have had a strong reaction when first infected and their symptoms were easily diagnosed as a herpes infection. It all depends on your particular immune system and how strong it is at the time of infection as to whether you will get a full-blown outbreak or just vague symptoms. In general, however, here are the usual symptoms of a herpes infection:
?Reddened, sensitive, "tingling" skin appears in the genital region from 2 to 20 days after the virus is transmitted. This skin may also itch or burn. This is the "prodrome", or warning symptoms, that a herpes outbreak is imminent. The virus settles into nerves around the area of infection and causes the area to get a sometimes intense tingling.
?A single, or cluster, of small blisters may then appear. Depending on their location, these can be painful and make it hard to sit comfortably.
?Flu-like symptoms may also accompany the outbreak and can include fever, headache, muscle aches, and fatigue.
?The urethra may be involved in the infection and can cause painful and burning urination.
?Many people have between 5-7 outbreaks of herpes a year, which then decrease in frequency as time goes by. However, some people don't have any outbreaks for years. Outbreaks commonly occur around stressful periods of your life.
Prevention of Herpes Infection
Since many people don't know they may have a herpes infection, the easiest way to protect against herpes infections is to take precautions with a new sexual partner:
?Latex condoms: Always use a latex condom with a new sexual partner. Latex has been proven to block the herpes virus where other forms of condoms have not. However, even the latex condoms may not be 100% foolproof protection.
?Foam contraceptives: These contain nonoxynol-9 that has been proven to kill the herpes virus and other STDs in lab tests. A combination of this type of foam inserted into the vagina before sex along with using a latex condom gives you twice the protection.
?Abstinence: If you have herpes, refrain from sexual activity when you are broken out with the blisters, as this is the active shedding virus phase of the infection and the time most likely to infect another person.
?Monogamy: Limit your sexual partners to 1 person who also has sex only with you.
Treatments for Herpes
When I tell my patients that there is nothing, at the moment, that I can give them that will cure herpes they often get angry or depressed. Researchers are currently working on vaccines for herpes HSV-2 but even those won't do anything for people who are already infected.
However, the good news is that a herpes virus infection is easily controlled in most people and the majority forgets that they even have the virus. The key is maintaining a healthy immune system. There are some antiviral drugs out, like Isoniplex, and Acyclovir, that help stimulate the immune response, but not without side effects. Unless you have a particularly weak immune system, I feel that boosting your immune system by natural methods and supplements are more beneficial.
?Diet: Make sure yours contains optimal nutrition consisting of a balanced protein, low glycemic index carbs, and high vitamin levels. Also, foods high in a protein called lysine have shown to be very beneficial in treating herpes as it has been shown in lab tests to suppress herpes virus reproduction. High-lysine containing foods include fish, chicken, lamb, beans, fruits and vegetables. Go easy on arginine-containing foods like chocolate, whole wheat, oats, as arginine boosts viral reproduction.
?Exercise: Regular moderate exercise helps boost your immune system. Marathon-type exercise won't boost your immune system more; in fact it will strain it. So, remember these words, regular, moderate.
?Sleep: Making sure you get 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every day.
?Stop Worrying About It: Worrying about what's done does no good and, in fact, compromises your immune system because it creates another form of chronic stress.
?Alternative Supplements: As mentioned above, lysine has been proven to be beneficial to herpes. Studies have shown that 500 mg of lysine a day has maintained remission in infected persons. Taking a dose of lysine at the onset of a herpes outbreak has shown to cause a rapid clearing of the lesions. Red Marine Algae (RMA), made from edible seaweed, has also shown promise for boosting immunity and fighting viral reproduction in herpes patients. Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) has been shown in German clinical studies to show promise against future outbreaks of herpes when applied to initial outbreaks. Green, Black, White teas have shown clinical promise as antiviral. Green and Black tea have been effective at stopping herpes-1 (oral herpes) outbreaks. Geen and White tea have been shown to be effective against! suppressing herpes HSV-2 infection. Green Tea Extract contains high amounts of EGCG, which has been proven to be an immune system booster.
Learning you have herpes can be upsetting. It can make you feel bad about yourself and it can strain or ruin relationships. However, like many of my patients, you may have contracted an HSV-2 infection many years ago unknowingly from a partner who didn't know they had it. You can't change the past, but you can change the present and the future. Following the guidelines above can help you prevent, or manage, a herpes infection. Keeping your immune system in good shape using the natural suggestions listed here will go a long way in helping you suppress further herpes outbreaks. Maintaining a positive mindset and not focusing on having herpes can also help your immune system stay strong and you to feel good.

17 comments:


  1. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Oyagu for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address:Oyguspellcaster@gmail.com or wahtsapp +2348101755322 thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will recommend Dr Utu super herbal cure to herpes patients because it helped me get rid of genital herpes two years ago and it's best in curing herpes without after effect.
    If you or a loved one is struggling, don't hesitate to reach out and connect;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete

  4. I’m here to testify about what Dr Okosun did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Okosun on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Okosun prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Okosun assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Okosun for help via drokosun55@gmail or whatsapp +2348124363791

    ReplyDelete

  5. I’m here to testify about what Dr Okosun did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Okosun on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Okosun prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Okosun assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Okosun for help via drokosun55@gmail or whatsapp +2348124363791

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful to Dr. Agidigbi for all his help for my life, i was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how Dr. Agidigbi has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: (dragidigbiherbalhome@gmail com) and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email or WhatsApp:+2348117952155 or call +2348117952155...He also cure Lung cancer Blood CancerHart cancer Asthma cureAutism cure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr ebhota.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. ebhotaehijator@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drebhotasolution@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I got cured from herpes I thank Dr akhigbe. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr akhigbe on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr akhigbe prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr akhigbe assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.akhigbe for help via drAkhigbe35@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348151244418

      Delete
  8. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I welcome you all to my roots/herbs center, @Dr_ikhide, I am here to announce to you all that there is no problem without solution, I have the roots/herbs that can cure you from any kinds of infection you may be passing through, don’t be deceive herbal medication work effectively than government hospitals drugs, once you use my medication you will get rid of any diseases like.....cancer cure
    ▪️infections
    ▪️Skin diseases ▪️Ulcers
    ▪️Toothaches
    ▪️Morning sickness
    ▪️Intestinal diseases ▪️Headaches
    ▪️Depression ▪️Low sex drive
    ▪️Coughs and asthma ▪️Dysentery ▪️Constipation ▪️Various eye problems
    ▪️Cancer ▪️Lupus
    And many other if you know anyone who has any diseases mail me on ikhideherbalcenter@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348145810121 @Dr_ikhide






    #stds #hvs #diabetics #oral #herbs #hiv #cancer #pregnancy #miscarriage #asthma #lupus #diseases #plantbased #herpes #vegan #ukvegan #chronicillness #nealthyllfe #healthy #naturallife #naturalhealing #herbalmedicime #drsebi #cellfood #love #seamoss #uk @Dr_ikhide

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day everyone I'm here to testify about this great doctor called Dr Oseghale,
    He helped me cure Herpes that almost had my life, my brother and sisters you can be cured of herpes by Dr Oseghale
    with his great herbal medicine, I was Diagnosed of herpes and now I'm herps free, I can't expolain how gratful I am doctor,
    Get your cure now and get yourself cured +2347062814871
    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    COPD
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.
    email oseghalesunday07@gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
    𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 ## 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr momoh and she also gave the email address: dr.momoh9@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. momoh telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.momoh9@gmail.com or whatsApp his number on +2347083724098

    ReplyDelete
  14. True life story that happened May 12th 2018..... I never believed in herbal cure,and i have spend lot of money and time in trying to get drugs from the hospital/clinic to get cured of my Herpes virus which i suffered from for 3 years and i was tired of ( acyclovir and valacyclovir ) drugs, herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine .. I have read about Dr Macaulay the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure disease with his powerful herbal medicine made with different combinations of natural roots, leaves and steams. for the people suffering from the following diseases, Herpes, Cancer, Als, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV, Infertility Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his herbal medicine which i took for 2 weeks and today when i went for test i was tested herpes negative. you can reach him through his email . dr.macaulaysolutionhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Before people said there is no cure for herpes virus but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,herpes virus can be cured through Africans roots and herbs, dr.ubarlo he is the one of the great herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this virus last month he share his herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this virus when the cure have already be find by dr.ubarlo email him on drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dr. Ehimare has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured of Herpes with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes virus patient for some time now, I have been running here and there looking for help/cure but none could help. I ran into a testimony by someone who testified how she was cured of a terrible disease by Dr. Ehimare, so I decided to contact the herbal doctor. I explained to him, and he said he can cure me. We started the process and he prepared herbs and sent them to me in my country and gave me directions on how I am to use them. I followed his directions and now To God be the glory he could cure me with his herbal mixture. I really appreciate you Dr. Ehimare for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank Dr. Ehimare for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, his contact. Email address drehimare3@gmail.com , via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family... and most especially to you Dr. THANKS. 

    ReplyDelete