Jan 4, 2011

Genital Herpes- Some Facts Everybody Must Know

1. Genital herpes and oral sex - If your partner has cold sores (carrier of virus type1), he/she can pass HSV1 to you by performing oral sex on you. You will contract Genital herpes.
2. Genital herpes is not life destroying - Genital herpes is not life destroying. A large population is living with genital herpes without any serious problem. Control your triggers and outbreaks of herpes. A person suffering from genital herpes is more susceptible to get HIV. Maintain a healthy life style and you can live life normally.
3. Genital herpes cannot be transmitted through toilet seat - The herpes virus cannot live long on dead surfaces such as toilet seats, towels, etc. It is rare to contact herpes from these objects.
4. Silent transmission - An affected person, who does not have any signs of active sores, can also pass on the virus. That is called asymptomatic shedding of virus. So if your partner is suffering from genital herpes, you may also get it even if your partner shows no active outbreaks.

5. You may get the indication of herpes outbreak - Before any herpes outbreak there is a period called prodrome. During this period you may get sensations such as- tingling, itching or some pain. That indicates that the genital herpes will break out in a day or two. Genital herpes can also spread easily during this prodrome period.
6. Prevention - The best safeguard for genital herpes is to have a single partner who is free of herpes. If not, use of latex condoms and minimizing partners may reduce the risk.
7. Pregnancy & genital herpes - A woman who is having active sores in or near vagina or having her first outbreak of genital herpes can pass on the disease to her newborn. In such cases herpes is controlled with anti-viral medications and cesarean delivery is performed to protect the new born from contacting herpes.
8. Reducing the spread of virus - Anti viral therapy reduces the shedding of herpes virus considerably.
9. Cure - There is no cure for genital herpes. The virus remains in the body for life. You should get treated whenever you get active sores (ulcers) to reduce the intensity and period of the outbreak.
10. Recurring episodes - Some people get active genital herpes only once, while others may have several recurrences through their lifetime.
11. Affected Areas - In men, the affected areas of genital herpes include- urethra, penis, scrotum, anus and buttocks. In women, the herpes appears on external genitals, vagina, cervix, buttocks and anus.
12. Transmission - Genital herpes commonly gets transferred through skin cuts or mucous membranes. Oral cavity, vagina, anus and glans penis are all covered with mucous membrane.
13. Testing - Herpes is tested with viral culture during active outbreaks. During dormancy (no visible signs), a blood test is performed. These tests are not very accurate and may need to be repeated.
14. Many people do not know that they have Genital herpes - Many people who have genital herpes may not show any symptoms or the symptoms may be so insignificant that they ignore them.
This article is only for informative purposes. This article is not intended to be a medical advise and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for your medical concerns. Please follow any tip given in this article only after consulting your doctor. The author is not liable for any outcome or damage resulting from information obtained from this article.
DoctorGoodSkin.com is a popular skin care guide where you can find a lot of information, articles and tips about STDs, skin diseases and conditions, skin treatments and procedures, skin care, skin care products, etc. You will also find information about hair and nails. You can try out some of the skin and health quizzes, to test your knowledge about various skin, hair and nail conditions. Other popular topics on the site include eczema, psoriasis, dermabrasion, hair loss, liposuction, cosmetic, sun damage, chemical peeling, etc. To learn more about Genital Herpes visit doctorgoodskin.com

7 comments:

  1. My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas, especially on my sex life. I have suffered the embarrassment of going to medical consultation and they could not find a definitive solution to my problem.
    The solution came when I found peoples comments on how they got rid of their herpes permanently using traditional herbs, mostly Dr Utu Traditional herbs. I purchased this herbs from Dr Utu
    spent four weeks using this traditional cure and my herpes completely disappeared. It has given me back my social and sexual life and I'm very happy. I recommend this cure to all people who want to eliminate herpes from their body forever and his contacts, drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help someone who need Herpes Cure from Natural Roots and Herbs.
    I'm not ashamed of testifying the goodness of Dr. AKINTUNDE in my life and my beloved mom, how we where cured from this Virus. Be kind to help anyone who is ready to be cured with Super Herbal medicine just in weeks, you can use herbal recipes to cure and eradicate Cold sores totally. No side effect in herbal medicine, Outbreak stop's immediately, from experience i had with Dr. AKINTUNDE who cured me of this virus with his herbal medicine in four weeks of taking it i was cured and confirm negetive in hospital and later on my mom was also confirmed Negative. thank you Dr. AKINTUNDE herbal Home Care. Be free to contact Dr. AKINTUNDE for help.

    https://drakintundeherbalhomecare.simdif.com

    WhatsApp Number: +12068994141

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meu nome é hoover, minha filha de 18 anos, Tricia foi diagnosticada com herpes há 3 anos. Desde então, passamos de um hospital para o outro. Tentamos todos os tipos de pílulas, mas todos os esforços para se livrar do vírus foram inúteis. As bolhas continuaram a reaparecer após alguns meses. Minha filha estava usando comprimidos de aciclovir 200mg. 2 comprimidos a cada 6 horas e 15g de creme de fusitina. e H5 POT. Permanganato com água a ser aplicado 2x ao dia, mas todos ainda não mostram resultado. Então, eu estava na internet há alguns meses, para procurar outros meios de salvar meu único filho. Só então, me deparei com um comentário sobre o tratamento com ervas dr imoloa e decidi experimentá-lo. entrei em contato com ele e ele preparou algumas ervas e as enviou, juntamente com orientações sobre como usá-las através do serviço de correio da DHL. minha filha usou-o como indicado pelo dr imoloa e em menos de 14 dias, minha filha recuperou a saúde. Você deve entrar em contato com o dr imoloa hoje diretamente no endereço de e-mail dele para qualquer tipo de problema de saúde; doença lúpica, úlcera bucal, câncer de boca, dor no corpo, febre, hepatite ABC, sífilis, diarréia, HIV / AIDS, doença de Huntington, acne nas costas, insuficiência renal crônica, doença de addison, dor crônica, dor de Crohn, fibrose cística, fibromialgia, inflamatória Doença do intestino, doença fúngica das unhas, Doença de Lyme, Doença de Celia, Linfoma, Depressão Maior, Melanoma Maligno, Mania, Melorreostose, Doença de Meniere, Mucopolissacaridose, Esclerose Múltipla, Distrofia Muscular, Artrite Reumatóide, Doença de Alzheimer, doença de parkinson, câncer vaginal, epilepsia Transtornos de Ansiedade, Doença Auto-Imune, Dor nas Costas, Entorse nas Costas, Transtorno Bipolar, Tumor Cerebral, Maligno, Bruxismo, Bulimia, Doença do Disco Cervical, doença cardiovascular, Neoplasias, doença respiratória crônica, distúrbio mental e comportamental, Fibrose Cística, Hipertensão, Diabetes, Asma , Media inflamatório auto-imune artrite ed. doença renal crônica, doença inflamatória articular, impotência, espectro do álcool feta, Transtorno Distímico, Eczema, tuberculose, Síndrome da Fadiga Crônica, constipação, doença inflamatória intestinal. e muitos mais; entre em contato com ele no e-mail drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ também no whatssap- + 2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete

  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete