Jan 7, 2011

Herpes Bumps & Lesions - The Early Warning Signs

The most common manifestation associated with the herpes virus is the development of herpes bumps in the infected area. Many negative thoughts and feelings develop in conjunction with the idea that they, or someone they know, may be infected with the herpes virus.
The idea that herpes lesions will essentially destroy a person's future is untrue. People with any factual knowledge of the condition can safely say that although it is an inconvenience, the effects of herpes are essentially minimal, and most people are able to successfully continue on with their lives, even during outbreaks.
The earliest warning signs of having contracted the herpes virus are the development of herpes bumps on the infected area. These small red bumps usually develop approximately two weeks after a person first comes in contact with the infected area of another person. These primary symptoms soon develop into herpes lesions. The lesions generally ulcerate and scab over. The entire healing process, from the first indication of an outbreak until the final scab completely heals, lasts approximately four weeks.

There are two separate strains of herpes viruses - herpes simplex virus one or HSV-1, and herpes simplex virus two, or HSV-2. For the most part, when herpes bumps develop on or in a person's mouth area, it is the HSV-1 virus showing itself. The oral form of the condition is usually contracted at a very young age, and over 80% of the American population has the virus in their systems. Most people don't take this form of the virus very seriously, and medical treatment is rarely sought. In the event that a herpes lesion or "cold sore" develops, treatment usually doesn't go much past a heavy application of lip balm or other form of over the counter ointment.
When the penis, vagina, or anal area is affected by the herpes bumps, it is usually the HSV-2 strain of the virus that has been contracted. This form of the condition usually is, and should be, taken very seriously. Medical treatment usually consists of taking a combination of doctor prescribed medications on a daily basis, and both prescribed and over the counter ointments during outbreaks. Recently, a steady climb in the use of natural treatment methods has developed as a means of avoiding the introduction of chemically manufactured drugs into the bodies of today's health conscious society.
A common misconception of the virus is that if there are no visible herpes bumps or lesions, transmission can not take place. The opposite is actually true. People who carry the virus are capable of transmitting the virus even when there are no symptoms visible during a process called viral shedding. Viral shedding can occur when there are herpes lesions present, just before a breakout occurs, during the healing process, or sporadically between outbreaks when no signs are present to the carrier or other people.
The herpes virus is not curable, though it is very treatable. The most important way for a person to manage their condition is through knowledge. Once the actuality of the virus is realized, most people understand that living with herpes will have very few negative affects on their life and future.
Sheldon Miller is a health researcher who has been studying natural remedies for herpes and other STDs for many years. He is a regular contributor to Herpes Treatment Guide. Learn about treating herpes lesions on our site.

9 comments:

  1. Help someone who need Herpes Cure from Natural Roots and Herbs.
    I'm not ashamed of testifying the goodness of Dr. AKINTUNDE in my life and my beloved mom, how we where cured from this Virus. Be kind to help anyone who is ready to be cured with Super Herbal medicine just in weeks, you can use herbal recipes to cure and eradicate Cold sores totally. No side effect in herbal medicine, Outbreak stop's immediately, from experience i had with Dr. AKINTUNDE who cured me of this virus with his herbal medicine in four weeks of taking it i was cured and confirm negetive in hospital and later on my mom was also confirmed Negative. thank you Dr. AKINTUNDE herbal Home Care. Be free to contact Dr. AKINTUNDE for help.

    https://drakintundeherbalhomecare.simdif.com

    WhatsApp Number: +12068994141

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
      𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 # 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

      Delete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR OKOSUN the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
    he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with negative result when i went for test. i was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348124363791

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will recommend Dr Utu super herbal cure to herpes patients because it helped me get rid of genital herpes two years ago and it's best in curing herpes without after effect.
    If you or a loved one is struggling, don't hesitate to reach out and connect;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  5. I welcome you all to my roots/herbs center, @Dr_ikhide, I am here to announce to you all that there is no problem without solution, I have the roots/herbs that can cure you from any kinds of infection you may be passing through, don’t be deceive herbal medication work effectively than government hospitals drugs, once you use my medication you will get rid of any diseases like.....cancer cure
    ▪️infections
    ▪️Skin diseases ▪️Ulcers
    ▪️Toothaches
    ▪️Morning sickness
    ▪️Intestinal diseases ▪️Headaches
    ▪️Depression ▪️Low sex drive
    ▪️Coughs and asthma ▪️Dysentery ▪️Constipation ▪️Various eye problems
    ▪️Cancer ▪️Lupus
    And many other if you know anyone who has any diseases mail me on ikhideherbalcenter@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348145810121 @Dr_ikhide






    #stds #hvs #diabetics #oral #herbs #hiv #cancer #pregnancy #miscarriage #asthma #lupus #diseases #plantbased #herpes #vegan #ukvegan #chronicillness #nealthyllfe #healthy #naturallife #naturalhealing #herbalmedicime #drsebi #cellfood #love #seamoss #uk @Dr_ikhide

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
    𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 ## 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

    ReplyDelete