Jan 4, 2011

Herpes Simplex - Not Good For Love

Because infection by HSV-1 (Herpes simplex virus -1) usually occurs early in life through asymptomatic infection of the mouth and throat, this means that a high proportion of the population carry the virus in its latent form. Herpes simplex 1 and 2 viruses are similar in that they are both transmitted by direct contact and can sometimes cause intensely painful fluid-filled blisters, containing millions of infectious virus particles. To achieve an initial infection, the following conditions must apply: the herpes simplex requires transportation in bodily fluids (saliva, semen, fluid in the female genital tract) or in fluid from herpes sores. The lesions of both types of herpes can be spread by touching an unaffected part of the body immediately after touching a herpes lesion.

A majority of people have been exposed to herpes simplex virus without being aware of it, usually sometime in early childhood. Preventing the virus is difficult since people can spread it even when they don't have any symptoms of an active outbreak. Because the chances of contracting this disease increase with the number of sexual partners a person has, limiting the number of partners is the first step toward prevention. When one partner has herpes simplex infection and the other does not, the use of a condom has been demonstrated to decrease the chances of transmission to the uninfected partner.
During an outbreak of genital herpes, a number of measures can be taken to make the condition more comfortable: the wearing of loose clothing, avoiding excessive heat or sunlight, keep the sore area clean and dry, place cool or lukewarm cloths on the sore area for short periods of time, do not use perfumed soaps, sprays, feminine deodorants or douches and take aspirin, acetaminophen or ibuprofen for the pain.
Sun protection is also important in preventing recurrences of facial herpes simplex as sun exposure often triggers this type of herpes. Sun protection using high protection factor sunscreens and other measures such as protecting lip balm are important.
Antiviral drugs will stop the herpes simplex virus multiplying once it reaches the skin or mucous membranes but cannot eradicate the virus from its resting stage within the nerve cells. Topical acyclovir or penciclovir, in the form of a cream applied to the affected areas, shortens attacks of recurrent herpes simplex provided the application is started early enough. Undecylenic acid (Castor oil derivative) is proven to have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties that are effective on viral skin infections such as the herpes simplex virus and lysine supplementation has been proposed as a complementary therapy for the treatment of herpes simplex. Cimetidine, which is a common component of heartburn medication, has been shown to lessen the severity of herpes zoster outbreaks in several different instances and has offered some relief from simplex.
Local injury to the face, lips, eyes or mouth, as well as through trauma, surgery, wind, ultraviolet light, sunburns, a cold or a depressed immune system are all well established triggers and can cause reactivation of herpes symptoms.
Both herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2 produce similar symptoms but they can differ in severity depending on the site of infection. The symptoms of infection in the genital area for example, include itching, painful sores and blisters (called lesions) on the genitals, fever (usually only with the first outbreak of blisters), tiredness, general discomfort, muscle aches, discharge from the vagina, difficulty or pain when you urinate, pain when you have intercourse and tender or enlarged lymph nodes in the groin.
In rare cases, the virus can also cause more serious infections. When the eye is afflicted by herpes simplex, it usually affects only one eye and most often occurs on the cornea (the normally clear dome that covers the front part of the eye). Less commonly, the simplex virus may also infect the inside of the eye (Herpes Uveitis) or the retina (Herpes Retinitis). The herpes simplex virus can also cause blood vessels to grow onto the cornea and occasionally can lead to significant visual impairment.
If you enjoyed this article then check out our site to find out the effect the herpes simplex virus has in relation to the common cold sore at coldsore-info.com

10 comments:

  1. My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas, especially on my sex life. I have suffered the embarrassment of going to medical consultation and they could not find a definitive solution to my problem.
    The solution came when I found peoples comments on how they got rid of their herpes permanently using traditional herbs, mostly Dr Utu Traditional herbs. I purchased this herbs from Dr Utu
    spent four weeks using this traditional cure and my herpes completely disappeared. It has given me back my social and sexual life and I'm very happy. I recommend this cure to all people who want to eliminate herpes from their body forever and his contacts, drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help someone who need Herpes Cure from Natural Roots and Herbs.
    I'm not ashamed of testifying the goodness of Dr. AKINTUNDE in my life and my beloved mom, how we where cured from this Virus. Be kind to help anyone who is ready to be cured with Super Herbal medicine just in weeks, you can use herbal recipes to cure and eradicate Cold sores totally. No side effect in herbal medicine, Outbreak stop's immediately, from experience i had with Dr. AKINTUNDE who cured me of this virus with his herbal medicine in four weeks of taking it i was cured and confirm negetive in hospital and later on my mom was also confirmed Negative. thank you Dr. AKINTUNDE herbal Home Care. Be free to contact Dr. AKINTUNDE for help.

    https://drakintundeherbalhomecare.simdif.com

    WhatsApp Number: +12068994141

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Want To Appreciate Dr.godwin for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.godwin Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.godwin I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr Goodwin To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr. GODWIN For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. Godwin Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email: drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348054615060 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  5. having Herpes is not the end of life there many treatment to cure herpes infection with the help of Dr_ben herbal product.I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and I lost hope because I was out of casted and rejected even by my closet friends. I searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and I read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2so I decided to contact the Same herbalist call Dr_ben because I know that nurture has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and NIGHT) and I was cured! It really like a dream but I am so happy! That the reason I decided to aslo add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help,link him up on ig Dr_ben you can email him on (Drbenherbalhome02@gmail.com)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a greatest surprise to me that i was cured from Herpes virus by a powerful herbal doctor, it was just like a dream to me i taught that there was no cure for Herpes because for about 4 years i spent so much of my money in hospital but no improvement i was confuse in life until a friend of mine introduce me to this herbal doctor i contacted him on email: dr.clem55@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him at +2349068331914 if their can be any help and he promise to help me, he prepared a herbal medicine for me i followed his instruction after 18 days i went to hospital for test but i was cured it was a greatest surprise to me so i decide to share this testimony. a very big thanks to this herbal doctor who save my life, please if you have this kind of sickness or any disease do not give up you can contact him whatsapp him on +2349068331914
    He cure herpes virus,HIV/AIDS cancer heart problem etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Oyakhire Email him at droyakhire7@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp +2349039208180 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
    or via whatsapp +2349039208180. Email at droyakhire7@gmail. com
    With him your problem are solved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Oyakhire contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Oyakhire herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Oyakhire and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on droyakhire7@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number: +2349039208180 DOCTOR OYAKHIRE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. DIABETES 6. HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I welcome you all to my roots/herbs center, @Dr_ikhide, I am here to announce to you all that there is no problem without solution, I have the roots/herbs that can cure you from any kinds of infection you may be passing through, don’t be deceive herbal medication work effectively than government hospitals drugs, once you use my medication you will get rid of any diseases like.....cancer cure
    ▪️infections
    ▪️Skin diseases ▪️Ulcers
    ▪️Toothaches
    ▪️Morning sickness
    ▪️Intestinal diseases ▪️Headaches
    ▪️Depression ▪️Low sex drive
    ▪️Coughs and asthma ▪️Dysentery ▪️Constipation ▪️Various eye problems
    ▪️Cancer ▪️Lupus
    And many other if you know anyone who has any diseases mail me on ikhideherbalcenter@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348145810121 @Dr_ikhide






    #stds #hvs #diabetics #oral #herbs #hiv #cancer #pregnancy #miscarriage #asthma #lupus #diseases #plantbased #herpes #vegan #ukvegan #chronicillness #nealthyllfe #healthy #naturallife #naturalhealing #herbalmedicime #drsebi #cellfood #love #seamoss #uk @Dr_ikhide

    ReplyDelete