Jan 6, 2011

Ten Things You Should Know About Female Genital Herpes

Ten important facts about Herpes that you need to know. Find out the implications of having this condition, or to avoid contracting this highly contagious disease. If you suspect you have Herpes, or are pregnant you definitely need to read this.
Herpes is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). It is a virus that can affect the mouth or the genitals. HSV1 causes Oral Herpes and HSV2 causes Genital Herpes. The main symptom of the condition is sores in the relevant area, which blister and then shed. Herpes is for life. Once the virus is in your body, it stays there for ever. After an outbreak it lies dormant and can surface at any time, generally when your immune system is low. It is contagious all the time, even when you have no symptoms. Herpes is contagious. 90% of sufferers have no symptoms but they can still pass the virus on to others.
Any skin to skin contact with the affected areas can pass it on. If you touch an area that is infected with the virus and don't wash your hands and touch another area on your body, or someone else's, you can transmit the disease. It can also be spread by sharing cups or glasses and towels. You don't have to have full blown sex to get or spread the condition. Using a condom isn't always enough to prevent the spread of Herpes. If you or your partner have any lesions that are outside the area covered by a condom, it is still possible to spread the virus by skin to skin contact. The virus can affect the area around the genitals, such as the anus, thighs, pelvic area and abdomen. Herpes isn't just spread by sex. Oral Herpes can be spread by touch or kissing. Many people get oral herpes in childhood by kissing or being kissed by others. Most doctors don't test for Herpes. Even in a standard STD test, it is rare that the tests include Herpes. If you want a Herpes test, you need to ask for one. A blood test or serology is more likely to give a positive test than a swab. Your doctor may be able to give you a pretty good idea whether or not you have the condition just by looking at the sores, but for a conclusive diagnosis, a blood test is the best bet, especially if you want to identify which strain you have. Having Herpes increases your risk of getting HPV (Genital warts), HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases. This is because your immune system is compromised because your immune system is busy making antibodies to the herpes virus. Also any lesions will cause broken skin on your body, allowing easy entry for any other bacteria or viruses. You can be positive to herpes even if you have had no symptoms whatsoever. Some people have the virus for months or years without exhibiting ANY symptoms. You can reduce your risk of contracting sexual diseases by limiting the number of sexual partners you have, and practising protective sex. Herpes can be passed on to a baby during birth. If the mother has herpes, and especially if she has a current outbreak, the virus can be passed on to the baby as it passes through the birth canal. This can be avoided by treating the mother in advance to limit attacks and, in severe cases, by delivering the baby by Cesarean Section. Newborn babies cannot fight Herpes and may die as a result of catching the virus. If the mother has Female Genital Herpes before becoming pregnant, or catches the disease early in the pregnancy, she will have made antibodies to the virus and can pass these on to the baby via the placenta. This will offer the baby some protection against the condition. If she get Herpes late in pregnancy, there may not be enough time for her body to make the antibodies and pass them to the baby as antibodies are not transmitted via the placenta until 28 weeks gestation. The baby's immune system is not developed at birth, so the baby cannot fight infections easily. It is rare, but babies have died from catching Herpes during birth.
Shona is very interested in Female Genital Herpes and wants to be able to help women with this condition to understand more about it, the treatments available and how to maintain the best health possible as a Herpes sufferer. You can find out more here:

8 comments:


  1. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend Dr Utu super herbal cure to herpes patients because it helped me get rid of genital herpes two years ago and it's best in curing herpes without after effect.
    If you or a loved one is struggling, don't hesitate to reach out and connect;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  4. I welcome you all to my roots/herbs center, @Dr_ikhide, I am here to announce to you all that there is no problem without solution, I have the roots/herbs that can cure you from any kinds of infection you may be passing through, don’t be deceive herbal medication work effectively than government hospitals drugs, once you use my medication you will get rid of any diseases like.....cancer cure
    ▪️infections
    ▪️Skin diseases ▪️Ulcers
    ▪️Toothaches
    ▪️Morning sickness
    ▪️Intestinal diseases ▪️Headaches
    ▪️Depression ▪️Low sex drive
    ▪️Coughs and asthma ▪️Dysentery ▪️Constipation ▪️Various eye problems
    ▪️Cancer ▪️Lupus
    And many other if you know anyone who has any diseases mail me on ikhideherbalcenter@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348145810121 @Dr_ikhide






    #stds #hvs #diabetics #oral #herbs #hiv #cancer #pregnancy #miscarriage #asthma #lupus #diseases #plantbased #herpes #vegan #ukvegan #chronicillness #nealthyllfe #healthy #naturallife #naturalhealing #herbalmedicime #drsebi #cellfood #love #seamoss #uk @Dr_ikhide

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. My joy has no limits, I never thought that one day I would live on earth cured of this virus. I have suffered from this deadly "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" virus for 5 years. I spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, the hospital was my most visited place where constant control was my hobby not until one day I decided to share my situation with a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her since she knew about a doctor called Dr Sani who helps people cure their HERPES. quickly I contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com which was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, I spoke to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to prepare me and send me a herbal cure which he did and afterwards I received it and after using the herbal cure within 2 weeks and days I was totally healed, had to go back to the same hospital I went to before. confirm my recovery and here is my doctor confirmed me negative, so today I am here to spread the good news of my life about how Dr Sani saved me from the nightmare and the HERPES VIRUS outbreaks. You can contact him by email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: 2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus ... I believe you are going to be happy and feel alive again as I am in this moment.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: 2348118184266

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete

  8. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete